Friday, 25 January 2013

Style Ideas

Want to be on trend this season? Want to know where to look on the high street? I need of Style ideas? If you answered ‘yes’ to some or all of these questions - Look no further! I Blog The Fashion has joined Polyvore! I will be uploading Style Ideas onto our new Polyvore page!

Stay Connected
You can keep updated by visiting our Polyvore page directly at
or alternatively, scroll to the footer of I Blog The Fashion’s blog page and click the section I Blog The Fashion On Polyvore and scroll through some new sets!  


Item details on Style Ideas – 'how to be a geek'..
1. Topshop £16.00
2. Miss Selfridge £35.00
3. Office £25.00
4. Topshop £15.00
5.  Asos.com £45.00
to view this set go to our Polyvore page.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig