Wednesday, 10 April 2013

COMPANY's NOMINATION


COMPANY magazine is running a competition in association with New Look. I have been nominated in the category of Best Teen Fashion Blog (Under 18)! It's an exciting competition which, if won, would mean an advance in my reader stats and promotion for my blog! So, I would be eternally greatful if you could nominate my blog further by clicking on the picture below or alternatively by clicking here.


To Nominate:
1. Click next, Enter your e-mail address 
2. Copy and paste my blog URL which is - iblogthefashion.blogspot.co.uk
3. Select my category Best Teen Fashion Blog (Under 18)
4. Finally, click submit at the bottom of the page!

 Nomination closing date is today, after this date the competition will go through a voting stage, which, if I enter the shortlist I will be linking on my blog also! Thank you and please vote!

(Please note that the nomination period has now CLOSED. I would like to say a quick thank you to all of you who nominated my blog which has been shortlisted and has got through to the last voting stage of the competition! Vote for my blog under  Best Teen Fashion Blog (Under 18)!
Share:
© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig