Saturday, 20 April 2013

Shady Business

Summer season is fast approaching and in the midst of ploughing through my torturous GCSE’s it kind of slipped my mind.  I know, it’s awful. I had reached the stage in my life where I was so busy I had forgotten the seasons…However, after taking a slight breather I am sitting down to blog away for all of you to read. Although there have been few indications in the British weather forecast of such a ‘hot season approaching, recently there has finally been a minor appearance from our little friend, the sun.
  Although the sun is finally peeping out from behind the over protective clouds, the air still has a chill! The chilly air and the fact that summer hasn’t yet commenced, brings about some fashion flaws.. How to dress according to the bright, summer sun minus the heat. Well, the solution is simple. Purchase some statement sunglasses! Sunglasses provide you with the best of both worlds. You can dress according to the temperature while accessorising according to the season. With this in mind I set out to find my perfect pair of sunglasses! I had a few things to consider...

It's all about the; 
1. Shape - Think retro, think stars, think hearts, think cat-eye, think everything because sunglasses are crazier than ever this summer! 

2. Pattern - From the florals, animal and pineapple prints, the S/S season explores the prints this year! 

3. Colour - not only on the frames but in the lenses! Colour is splashing over our summer sunglasses of 2013.


With all these different trends whizzing around I had a tricky decision to make! As I went on the hunt for my sunglasses I finally found a pair that combined both of my two favourite trends - shape and pattern. Here they are;



           

I loved these glasses because they combined the cat-eyed shape that is popular this season and the tortoise shell print which goes with most things! 


To find your perfect sunglasses visit I Blog The Fashion on Polyvore to view our Style Ideas! 




I BLOG THE FASHION has been SHORTLISTED in COMPANY MAGAZINE's Blogger Awards competition as Best Teen Fashion blogger! Please don't forget to vote! Cast your vote here. 
Share:
© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig