Friday, 31 May 2013

Company Style Blogger Awards / The Event!

I hardly know where to begin with this post. However, I think I'll start by saying a MASSIVE thank you to all of you who voted for my blog as Best Teen Fashion Blog. All of those votes meant that at the end of the event I walked away with an amazing award.  I would also like to say how lovely it was meeting some of the best bloggers out there at the event! Here's my little picture diary of events with some commentaries!


There were numerous stalls and activities that we bloggers got involved in! I ventured to the Pinned It! Made It! stall. With a range of sunglasses to choose from and some cute accessories to decorate my chosen turquoise pair of sunnies with, I got cracking with some DIY. This daisy explosion is the result of my crafty attempts! (I contemplated putting that cute little sunhat on the corner of the frame but covered in super sticky glue I called it a day! Sorry little hat.)






Next was the mingling! Sadly I didn't get to chat to everyone as there were so many of us but the bloggers who I did meet were awesome and it was great to meet the faces behind some of my most favourite blogs!

Whilst decorating my sunnies an announcement came that it was time to announce the winners.. The moment we had all been waiting for (cue the nerves!). We all gathered around the platform where the stylish editor, Victoria White and web editor Theresa Caney were to announce the winners. After several winners had been announced my category was up next...To be honest this segment of the night is a little bit of a blur. It wasn't by any means a result of sipping alcoholic units prior to the announcement because for the whole night I was chaperoned by apple juice, but rather because I was experiencing a mixture of shock and excitement due to being announced as the winner of my category!







Relieved that I managed to get up the stairs without making an ungraceful fall, I received my award from the editors behind Company mag in print and online!



After receiving my award I met the lovely editor, Victoria White. It was an absolute honour to chat to her and gain some valuable tips and advice! 







Please don't ask why I took a picture of the lights because I'm not entirely sure myself but they're pretty awesome right?






Here's a snap I took of my award back in the hotel, however, now back home in rainy Wales, it now sits neatly at the corner of my desk.

Finally to top an amazing night off, we all got given a jam packed goodie bag! I haven't had a chance to try/taste all the products yet but when I do I may tweet or do a blog to review them! Here's what was inside, (in a random order);

Company magazine's July edition - I have had a chance to read this as it accompanied me on my way home on the train! Expect the same 'totes amaze' mag ever, stuffed to the max with engaging, entertaining articles and brimming with style! To top this edition off my blog has made an appearance on page 75, listed with all the other winners of the awards and highly commended runners up! Go grab your copy when you can!
Candy Kittens lollipops - Yet to be tasted but look mouthwateringly delish!
Candy box bon bons
Paul Mitchell beach texture cream-gel
Batiste dry shampoo - I will certainly will be replacing my existing dry shampoo (that makes my hair look grey and unflattering) with this gem! I used it as I dashed out to shop around Central London (more on that later this week!) and my hair was left looking fresh and smelling amazing.
Pinned it! Made it! gift voucher and my DIY sunnies
New Look hoop earrings - lovely earrings but unfortunately I am yet to brave getting my ears pierced!
Pink beanie hat 
Yuko leave-in conditioner
The Vintage Style Cosmetic Company nail file
Lauren's Way self tanning bronzing mousse
New Look nail wraps - adore these wraps! The pop art designs go perfectly with a new purchase of mine so I will be applying them in no time!
Soap & Glory lip stick - Love this! This powdercoat matte lipstick has defiantly gained a spot on my favourites! It smells divine and the super nude shade is subtle but effective for a day-to-day lipstick!
The New Craft Society brooch - super cute design!
Elemis fresh skin glow. exfoliating face wash 
GLITZYandGLAM earrings - again, sadly the problem is that I don't have my ears pierced to wear these glittery earrings. However, I will be saving them for many years later when I finally take the plunge and fire two holes into my ears from which these earrings will then hang.


What I wore:

Necklace: Topshop
Top: River Island

Skirt: New Look
Bag: Zara
Shoes: New Look


Finally I would like to say, again, a huge thank you to Company and New Look for such a lovely evening at the Style Blogger Awards 2013 - truly a night to remember! I am yet to spend New Look's generous gift card but when I do I will be uploading my purchases!


  For more pictures and videos from the awards, click these links!

Video

Pictures





Share:
© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig