Thursday, 6 June 2013

Review / Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Kit


 I literally received this kit just a few hours ago in the post and was so excited about is wonderfulness (is that even a word?) that I decided to try all the products and then pause my day to take time to blog a glowing review on a brand that I love so much.

There is the wonderful little package! 


This was on my April Beauty Wishlist - EEEK!





  As some of you may know, on my May wishlist was Burt's Bees Pomegranate lip balm and I leaped for joy when I spotted it in the Tips and Toes kit! Here's my individual product review on the contents of this set;

Almond Milk Beeswax Handcream - 5/5 -  Let me first of all start by saying my hands get ridiculously dry throughout the course of a day. If I forget to moisturise my hands then the world as we know it becomes a darker place for me. My hands look ugly and feel even worse.. It seems like my super dry hands will no longer be a problem for me because as I struggled to find a deeply nourishing hand cream that worked, little did I know that the answer would arrive on my doorstep (literally). Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Handcream is the best stuff I have ever tried. It's so moisturising that you might as well just throw all your other cheap hand products out and replace them with this quality tin of goodness. To add to its other amazing attributes it smells absolutely UH-MAZ-ING! 

Replenishing Lip Balm with POMEGRANATE OIL - 5/5 - A good lip balm is essential to everyone's day-to-day lives. But, a fantastic lip balm is something everyone should have to prevent them from being deprived in life. This is that fantastic lip balm! I'd tried Burt's Bees lip balms before and been more than impressed. I love the fact that they contain quality ingredients and are not stuffed with cheap, budget ingredients like most other lip balms. I love this lip balm and it's incredibly nourishing like all the other Burt's Bees lip balms out there and it was definitely worth the wait to try it! (Also smells great without an overwhelming taste on your lips!)

Coconut Foot Cream - 5/5 - I'd never really bothered with foot cream up until today, so I think you'd agree, my feet were somewhat neglected. This Coconut Foot Cream has made me rethink my current foot routine - Moisture, moisture, moisture! Putting aside the wonderful coconut smell that both I and my dogs agree smells delicious (and apparently tastes amazing too as my little furry hounds licked my foot like a tasty morsel..), this foot cream is also nourishing and moisturising! A massive thumbs up and I will be adding it to my beauty routine!  

Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grapeseed Oil Hand Cream - 5/5 - There's a reason this is labelled 'thoroughly therapeutic' hand cream because it really is intensively therapeutic and nourishing! My hands started off dry this morning but after applying this hand cream and the Almond Milk Beeswax Hand cream I feel like I've had a hand transplant. My hands are so soft and smell so divine I couldn't have asked for a better TLC treatment from Burt's Bees! 

Hand Salve - 5/5 - Yep, another fantastic hand nourishing product from Burt's Bees. I could write yet another mini essay on this Hand Salve but I'll cut it down a bit and get straight to the point. Smell? Mouthwateringly good. Effect? SUPER soft hands after application. This Hand Salve has made me happy. 

Last but not least.. Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream - 5/5 - Cuticles also need some tender loving care so what better way to spoil them than with this luxury cuticle cream? Highly nourishing and moisturising with another FABULOUS smell, my cuticles are transformed along with my hands and feet. 

So that's it! I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Burt's Bees for gifting me the best products a girl could ask for. In addition I think that everyone should own this set! It would be a great gift if you're struggling to find one and would make the person eternally happy (trust me). I look forward to trying more of Burt's Bees products in the future and will continue to use these products in my every day routine! 


Buy your Burt's Bees Tips and Toes kit at  http://www.burtsbees.co.uk/natural-products/gifts-and-kits/tips-and-toes-kit.html
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig