Wednesday, 3 July 2013

'Cos Wishes Can Come True / Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner

It's the second 'Cos Wishes Can Come True' post that I have done which can only mean one thing - I have been very lucky with my wish lists this month! My 'Cos Wishes Really Can Come True' posts are posts where I talk about the products that were once on my wish lists that I have now bought/received! My first ever post like this was on my Topshop lipsticks which, if you want to have a read, I will link at the end of this post! So, here's post no.2 on another beauty product that I placed on my June Beauty wish list that I have now had the pleasure of trying - Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner.


  For starters both the shampoo and conditioner smell DELICIOUS. I literally want to eat them up. I wasn't sure whether the pomegranate smell would be very strong. I'd hoped that it would be because I love the smell of pomegranate as well as the taste. I'm not saying that I'll be eating the products but it's quite possible that if you closed your eyes and took a sniff you'd mistake it for the actual fruit. NO complaints there. Naturally in the bottle the shampoo and conditioner smell great but when the products are actually on your hair I was left questioning whether my hair would remain smelling like a pomegranate? To my utter delight it did. I found myself sniffing my hair throughout the day. Basically the smell is enough for me to give the product a MASSIVE thumbs up. 
  If the smell wasn't enough for me to fall head over tails in love with this shampoo & conditioner combo, the actual products are great too. I fancied a volumizing shampoo and conditioner because I actually don't use an awful lot of heat on my hair, so I'm all for finding natural, healthy products to use on my hair as a heat alternative! I thought that the shampoo and conditioner did leave my hair more volumized but I did need to blow-dry my hair ever so slightly to experience the benefits fully. 99.6% of the ingredients in this bottle are natural! I've been using this shampoo and conditioner as an alternative to my daily KMS California Shampoo & Conditioner. It offers a more intense and nourishing treatment for my hair. I have to say that I find the Very Volumizing Conditioner especially fantastic because it is so feeding for your hair. 
Overall Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner are amazing products and just reiterate how much of a Burt's Bees fan I am. I love all their natural ingredients and truly wonderful quality products. More brownie points for Burt's Bees from me! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig