Sunday, 25 August 2013

What's Inside My Handbag?

Of all the posts that I have done so far I realised that I haven't done the 'What's Inside My Handbag?' post. Lots and lots of bloggers have done this post and I just love them. They're obviously a popular type of post because so many bloggers have done them and the reason for that must be that we're all a nation of nosey people that like snooping and finding out what's in one another's handbags! Either that or we're all a nation full of pick pockets trying to find out whose handbags are worth picking and whose aren't...So, I'll stop rambling and get on with it. Introducing my handbag...






My faithful summer handbag is from Zara. This has to be my favourite handbag of all time. I regard this handbag as my lucky handbag due to the fact that it was discovered just hours before Company Magazine's Style Blogger Awards earlier this year. Just before finding it, I had no bag, I'd searched in several shops - nothing. I was frantically trying to find the perfect bag for my outfit and low and behold there was this jewel of a bag in Zara. Ever since that lovely night at the Style Blogger Awards I've had this bag at my side at all times. The only downside is that it's quite small so I can't just shove everything into it, I have to be selective - maybe that's a pro of the bag rather than the con? So here's what's inside my handbag;

My 'People Can See Right Through Me' doughnut notebook - I have to travel with this everywhere. This is my blogging bible. All my ideas are jotted down into this book, in addition my blogging 'TO-DO' lists, inspiration, notes, rough drafts for posts and in the back are PR cards and PR related notes.

My iPhone 4S - This used to be essential to me but ever since the internet has decided to not work, ever, my phone's next to useless. Still I need it to text, call and maybe take a snap here and there. Before the internet broke I didn't realise how much I actually used it, pathetic really. Apple shop here I come, one frustrated customer here.

Estée Lauder Signature Lipstick - I won't go into a rave about this now because I've just done that in a recent-ish post labelled 'The World's Best Lipstick'. If you want to know why I carry it everywhere with me give it a sneaky read here.

*Phil Smith BE GORGEOUS Dry Shampoo* - This dry shampoo is so great. It does what most dry shampoos are supposed to do - clean your hair and rid it of any signs of grease! I've recently had a bad experience with a very well known Dry Shampoo brand - nothing too drastic don't worry, just that it made my hair greasy rather than making it appear clean. I'll be doing a blog post on this dry shampoo which is why I'm not naming and shaming here, but Phil Smith's Dry Shampoo has rekindled my dry shampoo trust! What I love about Phil Smith's products is that they leave hair with a salon-finish minus the salon prices! I especially love the size of this dry shampoo because it's perfect for popping in your bag for when you're on the go and need a bit of a dry shampoo spritz!

Revlon Photoready Powder - Ever since I ran out of my Dior Loose Powder a few months back, I've been using this Revlon pressed powder. I love it. It comes with a cute compact brush which gives you a loose powder effect when you apply it. When you open up the compact it even has a slim-line mirror so you can see what you're doing (which is a lifesaver when you're on a bus/train/wherever) - Really loving this powder so I take it everywhere.

Ted Baker Purse - Great for carrying my money (what money?), my bank cards (containing £0.00 balance), gift cards, customer loyalty cards etc. My purse is sort of self-explanatory, I use it for the same reason you use your purse...not much else to say here....

Moo Business Cards - Yes, I have official blog business cards - whoop whoop. I've had these cards for a few months now and they're great. Moo Business Cards has a website and the service is fantastic. I designed my cards myself personalising every little detail. Once I'd designed my cards and paid I got an e-mail which kept me up to date with the progress of the delivery. I was really pleased with how the cards turned out and would for sure buy more when my current stash runs out. Anyway, I keep a handful of cards in my purse in case I meet anyone when I'm out and about who may, for whatever reason, need/want my card!

Natural Collection Lip Gloss - I keep this gloss for emergencies, not full-scale emergencies of course but for my own personal beauty emergencies. I love the vanilla scent on this gloss and the fact that it's clear makes it perfect for drowning your lips in it when you are without a mirror!

Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Punch - Again, solely there for emergencies, I use Baby Lips when my lips need hydrating and fast! To read more about Maybelline Baby Lips, click here for my review.


So, that's what's in my handbag! Obviously the contents of my handbag vary daily, most of the time I have cereal bar packets, empty plastic bottles and various other junky items but on a great day I'll have remembered all essentials (above) and will have no rubbish swimming at the bottom...






Share:

1 comment

  1. I love these kind of posts! Have a look at mine if you have a few minutes! http://hopewithhappiness.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/whats-in-my-handbag-winter.html (I adore the colour of your bag btw!!)

    ReplyDelete

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig