Sunday, 15 December 2013

Blogger Wishes

Since I started my blog I think that my life really has changed for the better. For me, blogging is more than just a hobby – it’s my escape and it’s something that I love. But, blogging comes at a price. Although you can budget, the better your technology and tools, the more you can progress and add that extra something into your blog posts. That’s why I put together my personal ‘blogger wishes’ – a small collection of some items that I feel would benefit me and my blogging…


       1.     Apple Magic Mouse – I’ve got a MacBook Pro and it’s safe to say that without it my world would crumble to pieces. However, sometimes I do wish that I had a mouse when I’m sitting down at my desk and blogging with cramped fingers because I’ve been swiping the track pad at lightening speed for several hours. 
      2.     Kindle Fire HD Tablet – This Kindle would not only be a really useful tool for my blogging but it would also be a really useful tool for my alter-ego life as an AS English Literature student. Being an English student, there is obviously a hefty amount of reading involved in the course. I’m a believer in Feng Sui  (if you’re unfamiliar with terms such as auras and energy releases when it comes to possessions, you’ll probably not appreciate what I’m about to say), so as much as I want to extend my literary knowledge, I have neither the space nor the desire for piles of books around my room. Don’t get me wrong, I love a new book  - the smell, the crisp pages – but I feel like books are a waste of space and once I finish I book I very rarely ever pick it back up again to re-read it. That’s why I love the idea of this Kindle Fire - not only would it store the hundreds of books that I want to read and access, it also has features that would help my blogging. Much like an iPad, the Kindle Fire allows you to download apps, listen to music, watch films, browse the Internet and so much more. It would mean that I could stay connected, send tweets on my journeys and most importantly, carry around a bookshelf of books at my fingertips!
      3.     Post-it Apple Dispenser – Although, to the untrained eye this might just be a silly little gadget, to many bloggers out there it is a godsend. I don’t know one blogger who doesn’t use post-it notes – they’re pretty much a must-have. Thoughts, notes and ideas come firing at you at the randomest moments and the post-it notes ensure that these ideas don’t get lost. This dispenser saves the one downside of post-it notes – the faff of separating the notes and peeling them off. With one swift pull, this dispenser provides you with a quick service,  producing a single post-it note. I told you, it really is a godsend.

     4.     Fujifilm Instax Mini 7 Instant Film Camera – I think these cameras are super, super adorable. Not only do they have that vintage feel that I adore, they mark the return of polaroid instamatics (yay). With this camera I could snap pictures and collage them creatively to create artistic and fun uploads for fashion, beauty and lifestyle posts. The mini size would be portable for travelling and would make great souvenirs for when I attend fashion events etc.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig