Thursday, 20 March 2014

March / What's On My Beauty Wish List

This month I've had a massive urge to splurge and to be honest the only reason I've been able to control that urge is due to the fact that I have no money to do it. As always, I've developed a few fancies over the past month and having already shared with you my fashion wishes, I thought it was about time that I shared with you which beauty items I want to add to my collection.


1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - I've heard so many good things about this foundation and I think it's time that I give it a try. A little hesitant that the shades won't be light enough for my ghostly pale skin but trying a few testers beforehand should tell. I can't wait to finally get my hands on this foundation and try it for myself. I've heard numerous bloggers rave about its coverage and a lot of my friends have also told me how fabulous it is. I've got my eye on the shade 'shell' - it looks the lightest and it could possibly be light enough - fingers crossed. 

2. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner - I've actually never owned any Bobbi Brown makeup before but recently I've been taking trips to their makeup counter in my local John Lewis and I've got my eye on more than a few of their items. Firstly, having been told by my friends how amazing this Gel Eyeliner is, I think it's time that I aspire towards saving for it. Although I'm perfectly happy with my Rimmel London Eyeliner I think that a brush and a pot would be more precise and accurate - this Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner would also supposedly stay on for longer so I wouldn't have to keep topping up my eyeliner for a greater black intensity every few hours. 

3. Nars Orgasm Blush - This is possibly one of the most famous beauty products out there. Most beauty bloggers will either have this product stashed with all their other items or will have read about it at some point. This is supposedly THE Queen of all blushers and I'm intrigued as to what all the fuss is about. I'm keen to try this staple beauty product at some point - I want one please. 

4. Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder - This is another Bobbi Brown product that I'm eager to try. I love the Spring colour palette with lots of pastel shades. This Brightening Finishing Powder would be a quirky highlighter and something different to add to my makeup bag! 

What's on your beauty wish lists this month? Leave a comment below and tell me what you're loving! 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig