Sunday, 9 March 2014

March / What's On My Fashion Wish List

My birthday month of February has once again come and gone. It always leaves me feeling a little bit sad when the shortest month of every year comes to a close, but it couldn't have been better. Jam-packed with celebrations, parties, hard-work - February served me well once again. I've accepted that it's time to embrace March and what better way than to search for even more clothes (that I want and can't afford) to fill me up with happiness once again..

Quick Buy: Click on product title
1. Miss Selfridge Colour Block Tote Bag £35 / 2. Missguided Holly Suede Snakeskin Sandals in Cobalt Blue £39.99 / 3. Topshop Tropical Floral Boilersuit £68 / 4. Topshop Stitch Cigarette Trouser £30 / 5. Miss Selfridge Aztec Printed Shorts £35  / 6. River Island Pink Glitter Block Heel Jelly Shoes £18

1. Miss Selfridge Colour Block Tote Bag £35 - To confess, I have developed a little bit of an addiction to the Miss Selfridge site - I basically love everything on the website. It was on one of my regular browses that I came across this bag, which is quite frankly to die for. Colour blocking is usually a S/S trend that come round every season, and once again it's filling the high street stores. This colour block Tote Bag is a perfect bag to accompany every Spring/Summer outfit!

2. Missguided Holly Suede Snakeskin Sandals in Cobalt Blue £39.99 - You may recognise these Snakeskin Sandals from my Spring/Summer outfit ideas post. I don't usually repeat items in my posts but I actually love these heels too much to not feature them on the fashion wish list this month. I think these heels would be perfect for casual wear and evening wear. They're bold but not too striking with the colour contrast between black and blue.

3. Topshop Tropical Floral Boilersuit £68 - I like how casual this Tropical Floral Boilersuit is - making it versatile and a super easy outfit to wear. You could pair this Boilersuit with stacks of rings and a statement necklace to make it more styled but it's even a perfect outfit for lounging around in. Comfy and fashionable - you can't usually juxtapose those words!

4. Topshop Stitch Cigarette Trouser £30 - These Cigarette Trousers also featured on my S/S outfit post but it would be a fashion offence if I didn't include them in this post. I absolutely LOVE these Cigarette trousers and desperately want them to magically appear into my wardrobe. Fun and lively, this colour injection would be perfect to liven up any S/S outfit.

5. Miss Selfridge Aztec Printed Shorts £35 - These shorts are another example of my Miss Selfridge addiction. The worst part about this Miss Selfridge packed wish list is that I genuinely tried to make it a wish list full of different items from different stores..I simply couldn't do it because I kept seeing so much that I loved on the Miss Selfridge site. Aztec print has been floating around the fashion trends for quite some time now and it's making its comeback once more. I like these shorts because they combine the S/S monochrome trend with aztec print, ticking the S/S pattern box and colour palette! These shorts could easily be adapted for evening wear outfits by dressing them up with statement heels and jewellery.

6. . River Island Pink Glitter Block Heel Jelly Shoes £18 - I love jelly shoes a little too much and seeing as they're everywhere right now, I'm verging onto having a breakdown because I can't afford any of them at the moment. These glitter versions from River Island are adorable and fun - who doesn't love a bit of sparkle?

What's on your fashion wish list this month? Leave a comment and let me know or tweet me @iblogthefashion!


Share:

2 comments

  1. Love them shorts and them jelly shoes are so cute!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cigarette trousers, especially the colour. Aztec is everywhere at the moment, love the shorts.

    ReplyDelete

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig