Sunday, 23 March 2014

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Mother's Day is next Sunday - just thought I'd let you all know because I'm pretty sure there will be some of you sitting there completely unprepared and unaware that you have exactly one week to get your act together and buy those Mother's Day gifts. Sometimes finding the perfect Mother's Day gift is a stressful situation and although I do love Mother's Day because it's a day where you can say a big thanks to your Mum for everything, I do find it a little stressful trying to find her the perfect gifts. That's why I thought I'd do this quick post on Mother's Day Gift Ideas to give you a few nudges in the right direction (or wrong direction..depends on what your Mum likes I guess..) - Hope it helps!

1. Moonpig Flowers £25 / 2. Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick £20 / 3. John Lewis Petal Heart Frame £8 / 4. Sekonda Women's Crystal Bezel Twist Bracelet Watch £39.99 / 5. H&M Court Shoes £24.99 / 6. River Island Light Pink Mini Structured Tote Bag £30

1. Moonpig Flowers - I don't know anyone who doesn't love a good bunch of flowers. You can't go wrong with a bunch of Moonpig flowers like these - pretty and vibrant - a sure smile breaker.

2. Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick- Whether your Mum wears lipstick for occasions only or likes a bit of a colour splash day-to-day, I'm sure she'd love a lipstick like this Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal. My Mum is a particular lover of all things 'makeup' related so a gift like this would be very appreciated. However, if your Mum isn't a beauty addict like mine, she'll definitely appreciate this one-off treat! Estee Lauder Lipsticks are my all time favourite at the moment and I wear mine literally every day - it's my staple.

3. John Lewis Petal Heart Frame - A photo frame is such a nice keepsake. Fill this frame with a photo of you and the ol' Momma Bear and she's bound to love it.

4. Sekonda Women's Crystal Bezel Twist Bracelet Watch - If my Mum's anything like yours she is constantly on the go - time keeping is important for any lady! I love this Sekonda watch as a Mother's Day Gift Idea because it's dainty, classy, useful and not too expensive (which, for those of us with little money ratting around in our purses is always a good thing).

 5. H&M Court Shoes - You may recognise these shoes from my latest 'Party Outfit Ideas' post but I thought they were a perfect pair of shoes for practically any Mum. They're super versatile, not too high, simple but patent and will go with just about any Mother's wardrobe.

6. River Island Light Pink Mini Structured Tote Bag - Handbags are essential and it just so happens that this handbag happens to be gorgeous, fun and vibrant. Update your Mum's wardrobe with a Spring/Summer injection with this handbag.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig