Friday, 4 April 2014

April / What's On My Fashion Wish List

To be quite honest, I've had to condense this months wish list..It seems that my eyes are bigger than my purse will allow and with the new stock flooding into the high streets I'm in a state of torture - I want it all. Materialistic? Yes. Intentionally? No. I just love clothes. I've picked out my favourite items from my extensive wish list this month and collaged them, as usual, below. 

1. H&M Coated Wrap Around Skirt £19.99 / 2. River Island Pink High Waisted Shorts £30 / 3. Topshop Gingham Scrunchie £4 / 4. Topshop Bear Sweat by Tee and Cake £35 / 5. H&M Sweatshirt Top £12.99 / 6. New Look Blue Sleeveless Tropical Print Crop Top £9.99 / 7. Missguided Wanera Strappy Floral Playsuit £14.99 

1. H&M Coated Wrap Around Skirt - I love this metallic detailed skirt because it's nailing one of S/S14's most edgy trends - metallics. This metallic skirt is perfect for both daytime and evening wear - and as I always say, dress it up with accessories and down with minimal accessories, flats and a casual sweater.

2. River Island Pink High Waisted Shorts - These pastel coloured, High Waisted Shorts are perfect for the Summer weather that is fast approaching (hopefully). Last Summer I lived in my denim high waisted shorts so I can't go wrong with another purchase eventually. The pastel pink screams Spring and brighter days!

3. Topshop Gingham Scrunchie - I am so thrilled that scrunchies are no longer for playground children. Sure, I had a whole collection of scrunchies, but that was back in my hopscotch days…the better days for many reasons - scrunchies being one of them. But, that's all changing because scrunchies are now acceptable for the average teen/adult - hurrah! I can't wait to accumulate an expansive scrunchie collection and fear not - I will.

4. Topshop Bear Sweat by Tee and Cake - Cosy, slouchy and a perfect 'chill' sweater - can I have it now please?

5. H&M Sweatshirt Top - Logo tees are taking off in a big way. I like the simplicity of this logo tee and although it doesn't exactly have any groundbreaking message on it, it sure makes you think of Summer - 'PALM SPRINGS!'

6. New Look Blue Sleeveless Tropical Print Crop Top - As you can probably tell, since the Spring and Summer stock has been rolling onto the racks of High Street stores, there's only one thing on my mind - florals. Literally every wish list that I have created has had some floral injection in it and this one is no different. I LOVE this crop top because it's under £10 and any clothes that are under £10 make me happy.

7. Missguided Wanera Strappy Floral Playsuit - Nope, my love for Missguided has not gone away and probably never will if they keep producing clothes like this! This playsuit is a feel good playsuit for sure , it's lightly coloured, floral (sorry) and Summery from head-to-toe. Embrace playsuits this season - they're easy outfits and super comfy and can be worn casual or dressy - your choice!

So there you have it, my fashion wish list..and I haven't even shown you my beauty one yet - keep your eyes peeled! What do you want this month?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig