Wednesday, 7 May 2014

What's On My Fashion Wish Lists / May

May has arrived, much to my horror which means that it's time for another wish list post. I'm currently obsessing over everything pastels and green - this wish list really reflects this new obsession. So, feast your eyes upon yet another collage of my materialistic cravings.... 



1. Topshop Oversized Flower Print Shirt £40 - I love this Oversized Flower Print Shirt because an Oversized shirt is an easy and casual outfit. Throw some shorts on underneath the shirt and you've got a shirt/dress effect. I love the print on this dress because it's not traditionally all bright and happy like the majority of the new Spring pastels. If you want a contrasting S/S item that isn't pastel colour infused then this is the shirt for you (and me!). Still very S/S14 with the element of the S/S popular floral print, this shirt is one of my most wanted items that I've ever put on one of my wish lists - I wouldn't be surprised if it started appearing in my dreams... 

2. ASOS Rescue Me Ankle Boots £50 - Ahhh, aren't these shoes just to die for? Well I think so. They're the classic blend of sandals and Ankle Boots which make them a perfect Spring/Summer purchase. Practical with their slightly wedged heel, you'll have a 'Spring' in your step which is very season appropriate. As I mentioned above, pastels are my new obsession which makes these shoes a very possible and growing obsession of mine...These sandals would complete any Spring pastel ensemble and would look uh-maze. 

3. Topshop Sierra Revo Cateye Sunglasses £16 - Everyone needs a cool and quirky Summer accessory - these Revo Cateye Sunglasses are just that! With their 60's vibe these sunglasses have 'fun' written all over them. Complete your outfit with these shades and let them do most of the talking. Minimal accessorising is needed when these are showcased on your face - they're show stopping - J'adore! 

4. Missguided Virag Mock Croc Patent Platform Heels £39.99 - These Patent Platform Heels are definitely a statement piece. If you want to add a high-fashion edge to your outfit, these shoes will inject just the right amount. Perfect for upping an outfit's casual vibe to verging on dressy, these shoes will definitely make a statement. 

5. Boohoo.com Joanna Small Cross Body Satchel Bag £15 - Pastels, pastels and more pastels - didn't I tell you I was obsessed? This bag is cute and practical and yes, better still - pastel. 

6. Topshop Palm Print Bandeau £12 - Preparing for an upcoming visit to the USA and preparing for super hot weather, I found this top while browsing for holiday outfits. Its tropical vibe definitely gets me in the holiday spirit and a cute Palm Print like this is vibrant and happy - two things I hope to be when I fly over to the States - it's a guarantee if I'm wearing this Bandeau? 

7. Miss Selfridge Green Frill Sock £3.50 - I am currently loving all of my Frill Socks and seem to be wearing them more and more as we're getting into the heart of S/S14. I love pairing these socks with my collection of jelly shoes (yes I have collected quite an array..) and my Topshop sandals, because I have a tendency to get cold feet even in above average temperatures (yes it's strange and no I haven't been diagnosed). These socks sure do keep my feet looking pretty, girly and more importantly - warm!

8. River Island Light Green High Shine Satin Mini Skirt £25 - This Satin Mini Skirt is perfect for colouring blocking. Part of the reason I love the Spring and Summer months so much is because of their vibrancy. Colouring blocking is one of my favourite things to do and this skirt would be an amazing participant! I love the textured shine giving the average Mini Skirt a run for its money!

After every wish list I want the items even more than I did in the first place. Somehow I end up selling the items to myself in the short paragraphs of babble and verge onto becoming chronically depressed due to how poor I am.. I will now go and wallow...

Share:

1 comment

  1. Them asos ankle boots are definitely to die for, they're such a pretty colour and I love that satin skirt too! :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig