Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Festival Outfit Ideas / Rainy Days

Scrolling through my Twitter feed this weekend, my Instagram home page and endlessly looking at people's Snapchat stories for numerous seconds, I sat there, bundled up in my blanket, nearly sobbing at the fact that I hadn't booked a festival this year. First, there was Coachella - a festival that I would LOVE to go to, although flying to America wasn't a practical plan so I could easily get over that one. However, looking at the pictures for Glastonbury I thought that there was less of a reason that I didn't go...after all it would've been a few hours in a plane. Even more so, last weekend I was practically in despair at the fact that I didn't go to the Reading Festival (a majorly popular UK festival). So, if I couldn't fully appreciate the music, I thought I could at least appreciate festival attire. I've decided to make a series of blog posts on Festival Outfit Ideas for all types of weather and music types! Starting with 'Rainy Days' below! So, if you're going to a festival, enjoy you lucky thing... 


1. New Look Khaki Drawstring Waist Hooded Park £39.99 / 2. Superdry Super Parka £94.99 / 3. River Island Gold Metallic Lightweight Parka Jacket £30 / 4. Topshop Monochrome Gingham Plastic Mac £48 / 5. Topshop Quilted Plastic Mac £55 / 6. Topshop Misty Plastic Bomber Jacket £40

Perfect for dancing to the music even in the worst festival weather possible - rain! These rain coats are perfect for being practical and fashionable at the same time. I've chosen a selection of different prints, colours and S/S14 trends including monochrome, checks and metallic. My personal favourite is the Topshop Misty Plastic Bomber Jacket, I love the fact that it's see through so no aspects of your outfit will be hidden!

1. Hunter Original Tall Wellies £60 / 2. Topshop Vincent Wellies £30 / 3. New Look Coral and Black Chelsea Wellies £15.99 / 4. Topshop KIGU Rhino Wellies £40 / 5. New Look Black Patent Cowboy Wellies £15.99 / 6. Topshop MUD Festival Jelly Boots £24 / 7. River Island Brown Leopard Print Ankle Boot Wellies £20 / 8. New Look Silver Chelsea Wellies £15.99 / 9. River Island Black Mock Crock Wellies £25 

Whether you want a traditional Hunter Wellie or a fashionable disguise Wellie like the Topshop Festival Jelly Boot, I've collaged together a collection of different Wellies for whatever your taste might be! The best part? They'll all keep your toes looking fabulous and fashionable while keeping the mud and damp away!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig