Sunday, 6 July 2014

July / Fashion and Beauty Wish Lists

My poor little laptop keys haven't seen me in a little while but I'm here to greet them once more with regular blogging and saying hello to the Summer holidays which are well within my reach! As you know I have been writing for Disney (when I write that sentence I still get excited). I have been extremely fortunate to have been selected to write for Disney's site and promote their fabulous film - Maleficent. My horrifically busy schedule meant that I couldn't travel up to London to their premiere *sniff, cry, sob loudly*, but I will be going to see the film tonight. Of course, shortly I will be blogging all about it - so watch this space!

While I have loved every single moment of blogging for Disney, I have also missed blogging for my own little blog. I've been posting Maleficent content for around 2 months now and although you've all been loving it, I feel like it's time to get back to my blogging roots! I have so many blog post ideas lined up which I am super excited to sit down and blog for you all to see and read! So, without further ado, welcome back to my regular blogging - here's another Fashion and Beauty Wish List for you to stick your nose into!


1. New Look White Floral Print Long Sleeve Chiffon Shirt £19.99 - This White Floral Print Chiffon Shirt would be perfect for those casual Summer nights - purchase this oversized and you could wear it as a shirt dress, dressing it up with heels and a statement choker!

2. Topshop Luther Skinny Sandals £52 - These Skinny Sandals are super cute, they're dainty and remind me of something a Barbie doll would wear. I'm currently loving anything baby pink, it's become my new favourite colour - so these heels are right up my street!

3. Miss Selfridge Mint V Neck Shell Top £25 - This little Mint V Neck Shell Top would be so versatile to add to anyone's Summer wardrobe. Pair it with shorts, hot pants or a long Maxi skirt, this V Shell Top will add a pop of colour into your outfit and be 'cool' (temperature wise), making it a perfect, wearable top!

4. River Island Grey Full Time Fashion Blogger Sweater £25 - Words cannot describe how much I want this top. When I saw it I literally squeaked with joy - it describes a major aspect of me in one jumper, what more could I ask? Anyway, I am saving up all my pennies to be able to get my mitts on this 'Full Time Fashion Blogger' Sweater - I am determined to make the purchase happen!

5. New Look Black Chunky Patent Gladiator Shoe Boots £29.99 - I love these Gladiator Shoe Boots because they are a perfect statement. Edgy and suitable for both dressy and casual wear, at only £29.99 you have a bargain on your hands! If only I could afford them..... *sigh*

6. River Island Black Chunky Round Sunglasses £13 - So, I am quite impressed with myself, I have not bought a single pair of sunglasses this year - I know, it is impressive and has taken a whole lot of willpower...It seems, however, I might just have to cave because I love these sunglasses and many more...in fact, I could produce a whole wish list on sunglasses - watch this space because I might not be able to resist.

7. Topshop Amazonas Beach Shirt £30 - I want, I need, I love - need I say much more? With my California adventure nearing I am trying to save my money for suitcase clothes - this is the perfect outfit! A Beach Shirt will make a complete outfit, it's edgy but not too 'out there', I would dress this up with rings and a choker!

1. St Tropez Dark Bronzing Mousse £23.10 - Have you all watched Frozen? Well, you should've by now, Disney fan or not, it is a must see. If you haven't watched Frozen then you're probably not aware of the utterly hilarious Snowman that is named, Olaf. Why am I talking about an animated Snowman? Well, if there was an image that I could paint in your head of how pale I am, I can illustrate it perfectly by describing myself as Olaf the Snowman - I am very pale. Therefore, Bronzing Mousse will now be my best friend because the sun is shining and I continue to look like one seriously pale specimen - this needs to be sorted- please St Tropez?

2. Ted Baker Maisa Bow Washbag £29 - I think I have a bit of an obsession with these Ted Baker Washbags, they have been on numerous wish lists. I actually purchased one fairly recently and was ecstatic, that was until I realised that I bought the wash bag about 3 sizes too small to fit in all my daily makeup products...While it's perfect for travelling, realistically I need the biggest wash bag that Ted Baker has to offer - or maybe i just need an excuse to buy another one of my favourite makeup bags ever...?

3. Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight Eau De Toilette £48 - Daisy perfume is one of my favourite Summer scents, I am yet to try Daisy Delight but I'm sold already on the bottle!

4. NARS Cream Eyeshadow Corfu £18 - I have a slight addiction to eyeshadows..I am quickly growing quite a collection. While MAC eyeshadows will always ultimately be my favourite, I am ready to try new things! This NARS Cream Eyeshadow in shade, Corfu, looks like a perfect place to start. I've never tried eyeshadows that have a Cream texture and finish, I think that it would be a great different look and product to experiment with!

5. NARS Eye Paint, Snake Eyes £18.50 - With festival season approaching, makeup is going wild and fun! Although I'm not going to any festivals this year, I am going to be sporting all the festival trends. This NARS Eye Paint, Snake Eyes, is super festival themed, glittering, edgy and eye-catching!

6. Yves Saint Laurent Cream Eyeliner £22 - I tried a Cream Eyeliner similar to this Yves Saint Laurent Cream Eyeliner but didn't find it very impressive. It was a high street brand, which usually I am completely open to trying but I was not impressed. The product dried out super fast and went clumpy. However, I am willing to give Cream eyeliner another go - starting with Yves Saint Laurent!

7. Clarins Colours Of Brazil Truly Waterproof Mascara, Intense Black £21 - I've gone through so many mascaras, some I've loved, some I've hated and some I've had a love/hate relationship with. But, I want my makeup to be worth the money I spend on it and I'm not settling for anything less than fabulous. I've never tried Clarins Mascara before but you don't know until you try, right?

8. NARS New Soft Touch Shadow Pencil, Iraklion £18.50 - This NARS Shadow pencil would be awesome for creating a smokey look, and with a few celebratory nights out planned, I can't wait to try this Shadow Pencil when I finally get that payday!


So, as you can see, I have quite an expensive wish list this month for both fashion and beauty - would you expect anything less? I have expensive taste with no money to cater for it - oh dear...




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig