Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Back To School / Beauty Essentials

I've published my Back To School Stationery Essentials and Fashion Essentials so far - the only thing left for me to publish is this - my Back To School Beauty Essentials. Not many people really discuss the 'beauty' element of school because when you're waking up at 6 o'clock each morning, 'beauty' isn't really on your mind - sleep is the overbearing thought and desire. Therefore, in a half zombie manner, we make the most of our 'au natural' look and slap on some quick makeup and scrap our hair up under the countdown of the ticking clock. So, here are my Beauty Essentials for going Back To School - simple but definitely 'essential'. 



1. Clinique Chubby Stick £17.00 - I am dying to try this new Clinique Chubby Stick, it looks like the perfect splash of subtle colour to give you a burst of energy to kick start your day!

2. Clarins Truly Waterproof Mascara £21.00 - I don't really have to justify the purpose of a mascara, do I? Well, it will make your eyes pop in the mornings instead of those eye bags! Tempted? You should be, we'd all do anything to detract from those hideous morning eye bags, right?

 3. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette 50ml £50.00 - Perfume is a must, it doesn't matter what situation you're in, I always think that smelling good should be high on the list of priorities. So, a great excuse to buy this gorgeous new scent by Marc Jacobs - Daisy Dream!

4. Soap & Glory Drama Clean £6.00 - A wake me up morning shower - you'll have no greater soap companion than Soap & Glory. I adore all Soap & Glory products, so the fact that they've released this new 'Drama Clean' product excites me more than words can express. I definitely need to try this soon!

5. Burts Bees Honey and Grapeseed Oil Creme £9.99 - This is my all time favourite hand cream - it smells divine. This product is way overdue on my ' to re-purchase' list and I can't wait to get my mitts on it again soon. I always find that when I go back to school, for some reason my hands get super dry - I think it's the transition from Summer/Winter. So, to avoid having dry, chapped hands (because who can call that attractive), I always rely on my trusty Burt's Bees Creme - and you should too!

6. Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm £2.99 - As well as my hands needing extra nourishing, my lips also need some TLC. I love the Baby Lips collection by Maybelline, their balms are so nourishing and I especially love the scented flavours! This is perfect for popping in your school bag or pencil case for a nourishing top up!

 7. Barry M Matte Top Coat £2.99 - I always try and keep my nails in good condition. I'll often have them painted but when I have less time to sit down and decorate my nails I'll opt for a protective Top Coat like this Matte Barry M polish! The Matte effect will also give your nails a bit of texture!

 8. Sleek Makeup i-Divine Palette Au Natural £7.99 - This Au Natural Palette has the perfect collection of natural colours to blend into your lids for a natural look. I love this palette and I will be uploading a review of my recently purchased Sleek Palettes very soon!

Share:

1 comment

  1. I have the Sleek palette and it's amazing! However I did just drop it do today and smashed all the eyeshadows :(

    www.beyondimagination12.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig