Monday, 25 August 2014

Back To School / Fashion Essentials

I've posted my 'Back To School' Stationery essentials but, although I do love stationery, my love for fashion and beauty is far greater than my love for a few pencils and pens. Therefore, it was only logical for me to do a series of 'Back To School' fashion and beauty essentials. To start, I'm going to showcase a range of practical and quirky school fashion essentials - keep your eyes out for my Back To School beauty essentials coming soon! 

If you want to go a little more daring this year when you're strutting around those school corridors, why not try a chunky sole? I've collaged together a range of different school shoe styles which don't have to be traditionally boring. Get inspiration from some of these fashionable school shoe ideas!

1. River Island Black Patent Square Heeled Ballet Pumps £25.00 / 2. John Lewis Dune Lyndon Suede Pump Shoes, Black £75.00 / 3. River Island Black Patent Pointed Loafers £25.00 / 4. Topshop Kind Box Leather Lace Up Shoes £48.00 / 5. River Island Black Chunky Cut Out Sole Shoes £35.00 / 6. ASOS Miley Flat T Bar Shoes £28.00 / 7. River Island Black Chunky Cleated Sole T Bar Shoes £35.00 / 8. Topshop Southheart Pointed Shoes £36.00 / 9. John Lewis Dune Lyncoln Suede Tassle Detailed Loafers £69.00 

A school bag does not have to be a boring, plain old rucksack. In fact, I never use a rucksack and have always opted for a shopper/tote style bag to carry my huge arch levers and files around! However, a satchel is a little bit more practical and sturdy and these fashionable rucksack ideas are both practical and stylish!

1. River Island Black Quilted Rucksack £30.00 / 2. New Look Black Slouchy Bowler Bag £22.99 / 3. New Look Grid Pattern Backpack £22.99 / 4. Ted Baker Large Woven Icon Bag £38.00 / 5. River Island Black Large Satchel £30.00 / 6. ASOS River Island Black Leather & Suede Mix Shopper Bag £45.00 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig