Sunday, 7 September 2014

Topshop A/W14 Collection Favourites & Lookbook

Hunting down the newest A/W14 trends has become a seasonal addiction of mine. When the weather changes, so does our our wardrobe. I embrace change and when it comes to fashion, change is always a good thing and is inevitable. Last week I posted my A/W favourites from one of my favourite High Street stores, River Island. However, I don't only shop at River Island... in fact you'll find me searching multiple High Street stores online, scouring for new trends. I adore Topshop - apart from the occasional soaring price tag I have nothing but love for the store - so, here are my A/W14 favourites! (PS: If you haven't seen the campaign starring Cara Delevingne, I've included the pictures below - they are the definition of stunning).


1. Vinyl Front Ponte Leggings £25.00 - I love how edgy and daring these Vinyl leggings are but how incredibly versatile they are also. It's true, you can match black with anything and these leggings are the perfect example. The texture will immediately give your outfit that little extra something and make you stand out in the crowd for all the right reasons. 

2. Smart Boxy Crossbody Bag £34.00 - Practical but cute, this Crossbody bag is perfect for a small outing to hold all your belongings in a compact and stylish casing! 

3. High Neck Pleated Pussybow Blouse £45.00 - Given a Gothic undertone and edge with its High Neck and Pleated detailing, this Pussybow Blouse is insanely cool. Avoid going head-to-toe in black with this blouse unless you want to achieve a super Gothic vibe. Dress this Pussybow blouse up with the Rolo Skinny Strap Sandals (4. Rolo Skinny Strap Sandals £46.00 ) and you'll instantly give your outfit some light and shimmer!  

4. Rolo Skinny Strap Sandals £46.00 - You could wear these heels for casual or evening wear. Dress them down with a pair of jeans and an oversized shirt or dress them up while sporting your favourite evening wear outfit. I love the metallic trend that seems to be seeping into our A/W wardrobes and these Strap Sandals would be the perfect addition to any new season wardrobe. 

5. Ahoy Leather Hiker Boots £88.00 - Boots are a must for the colder season - there is nothing worse than having cold, numb feet. These Hiker Boots are not only edgy and fun but they are practical - it's a win-win situation. 

6. Twist Faux Fur Snood £25.00 - I have owned a few pairs of snoods in the past but all of them have been knitted. I love this Faux Fur Snood - it looks so cosy and would also cutely accessorise any outfit giving it a Wintery theme! 

Now to tempt you into buying the clothes even more, look how gorgeous they look on Cara and get styling inspiration from the Topshop lookbook below! 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig