Saturday, 27 September 2014

Topshop / Chloe Jade Green AW14 Collection

If you haven't already heard of Designer, Chloe Jade Green, then today's the day you learn something new. CJG brand was launched in 2012 - Chloe is a fashion lover and shoe designer, producing edgy shoes that fuse femininity and rock-ability in a shoe. A little bit like the iconic Louboutin shoes that are known for their striking red soles, Chloe Jade Green makes her shoes individual since each shoe has a green sole. The shoes are also super high quality, made from 100% leather. Why am I knocking on about CJG shoes? Topshop have recently launched a CJG line of shoes for the new AW14 season and I am in love...


1. Headline Act Over The Knee Boots by CJG £195 / 2. Sound Bite Sandals £130 / 3. Access All Areas Boots £130 / 4. Amped Up Sandals £130 / 5. High Pitch Pointed Heels £115 / 6. Midnight Hour Boots £150 / 7. Centre Stage Boots £150 

There are a few more shoes in the CJG AW14 Topshop line but I chose my favourites which I thought would all be perfect for achieving different looks to suit our new seasonal wardrobes. I absolutely love the shoes. They're super edgy which is what makes them different from most shoes on the High Street. Although they're edgy, they're wearable for day-to-day and for creating a 'rock' edge look whilst maintaining femininity and style. For the quality of the shoe that you're getting (a friendly reminder that these shoes are crafted 100% from leather), I think the price tag is perfectly reasonable. After recently purchasing cheap(isn) shoes and simultaneously getting my foot lacerated by the cheap material, I am all for quality over price tag - you get what you pay for. My personal favourite are the Midnight Hour Boots - although the heel is relatively high, these boots would be perfectly wearable and I think they would look insane paired with a pair of ripped jeans and a leather jacket.

What are you favourite heels from CJG's Topshop collection?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig