Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Moschino Fall 2014 Catwalk Accessories Inspiration

I have wanted to write about this insane Autumn catwalk collection ever since I first laid eyes upon it. What am I talking about? The Moschino Fall 2014 catwalk show of course. Causing heads to turn and mouths to spread with wide smiles of delight, the Moschino catwalk show was a show to remember. One of the reasons I love fashion is that it's an art form, an art form so diverse and exciting that it can create outcomes that can cause humans to emotionally react. The Moschino Fall 2014 Collection was one of those moments - a grand moment when everyone was reminded that fashion really is an art form that is truly wonderful.
  Food, we all love it - some of us have more of a love-hate relationship with it, others simply love it. Moschino makes food fun, flirty and stylish in its Fall collection - oh and Spongebob also makes a bit of an appearance. I've gathered together some of my favourite looks from the Fall collection and then grabbed some iPhone accessories off the High Street that will give your A/W outfits a Moschino inspired vibe!

 


Our phones are constantly in our hands - whether we're texting on the go, tweeting or taking calls, our phones are on display. I hold my phone out of security and habit. In fact, when it's not in my hand I often think I've lost it. Therefore, our phones become an accessory to our outfit. I thought that there was no better way to get Moschino inspired than dressing your phone up - accessorising in a subtle but stylish way. 


(These products are inspired by the Moschino Fall 2014 Catwalk collection, and aren't actually genuine Moschino produce unless stated by the seller! They're cheap for a reason - the real Moschino collection is super expensive!) I was so obsessed with this Fall collection that I bought myself a Moschino inspired phone case and I absolutely love it! 



Although I do really love this collection I was even more excited by Moschino's newest S/S15 collection - inspired by Barbie (obviously there's a blog post coming soon about that too!). 

What do you think of the new Moschino collections? Will you be injecting Moschino's fun vibes into your seasonal wardrobes?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig