Monday, 29 December 2014

Topshop Sale Favourites

If there is any perk associated with Christmas coming to an end, it's the Boxing Day sales and clearances in our High Street stores. Usually I walk into my local Topshop and instantly want to snap up all their clothes. The only thing that stops me from owning all of Topshop's stock is its price tag. Of course, the saying 'you get what you pay for' is certainly true. Topshop's clothes are certainly good quality but parting with that much money is sometimes hard to bear. However, in the sales, these fabulous clothes are made more available to those of us on budgets. Conveniently with some Christmas money stuffed into our purses, a lot of us venture to the Boxing Day sales and come out with a heap of clothes. While I've resisted this year, it hasn't stopped me from doing a bit of online sale browsing. I've compacted my favourite sale items from some of my favourite sale categories to create this post - 'Topshop Sale Favourites'! I was really pleased to see that it wasn't just the clothes that nobody wanted that have been stuffed into this season's sale! Well - 'tis the season to be jolly and what better way to be jolly than to look at price reductions on our favourite clothes?! 







What are your sale favourites this season? Are you trying to resist the temptation or are you giving in and giving yourself a new wardrobe for 2015? 
Share:

1 comment

  1. I love all of your picks, especially the lace bralet and glitter shoes! I think sale shopping is great as long as you buy things you actually need/will wear, although I do try to be careful with what I spend :)
    Have a lovely new year,
    Emma xo // Wallflower Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig