Monday, 11 May 2015

Topshop / Ten Summer Looks

With every new season comes new seasonal trends. As a product of procrastination, I collaged together some Summer outfit ideas. As I mentioned in my last blog post (click here to read), I have been trying to gather together a versatile wardrobe that enhances my personality. I want clothes that will be a statement and that will reflect different moods. I searched Topshop's online site (a.k.a the fashion treasure trove) and pooled together ten different summer looks that I thought I'd share in this post! 

(For more product information, click on the product description to be redirected)


Look 1 

Look 2

Look 3



Look 5



Look 8
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig