1. You just can't stand the sight of your hair any longer.
2. You never get creative with up-do's or any form of plait (french plaits are so out of the question).
3. You've had long hair for as long as you can remember.
4. You're obsessed with short hair. You love the look of it so much you've even got photo albums of inspiration.
5. You have absolutely no enjoyment brushing those long locks - the mane is too hard to tame.
6. You need to undergo a serious life change - cutting your hair is the first step of the transformation process.
7. You can't remember the last time you looked in the mirror and adored the sight of your long hair.
8. Your hair's in bad condition anyway - cutting those dead ends off will give it a new lease of life.
9. Your favourite Disney Princess is Rapunzel from Tangled - she rocks short hair even better than Snow White.
10. You've been debating cutting your hair for weeks/months/years - it's time to bite the bullet.
Disclaimer: If you've followed the advice from this post - I am not held responsible for any bad haircuts and will not be blamed for any regretful decisions. However, if there's one thing I know for sure, I have absolutely no regrets in going for the ol' chop and would seriously recommend it.