Thursday, 29 October 2015

California Dreaming

It's 'ThrowbackThursday' today (like every Thursday on social media) and I thought I'd join in for once. I realised when looking through my blog archives from last year that I hadn't ever posted the snaps from my trip to California last year. I've been flicking through the pictures recently being nostalgic and sad - it's exactly a year ago that I was in the U.S.A. Oh how I wish I was back in Cali living the Cali life with the Cali weather..*sigh*.. I visited Disneyland, Universal Studios, Hollywood, Six Flags, Knott's Berry Farm and a few other random but wonderful California landmarks! I didn't take pictures of all of the places I visited because I was way too absorbed in actual life rather than focusing on taking pictures of every inch each place - sorry! So here are the long overdue pictures that I actually took of some of the places.

(PS: The evidence of my excitement is in the photo quality - a little fuzzy in places as apparently I was too excited to hold the camera still..sorry about that.)






















I am gutted that I didn't take more photos but I am happy with the memories that I have been able to capture! I hope to one day return to the sunbeams of California but for now I'm just California dreaming... 

Here's a California song that I played in California daily with my mates - total California vibes. 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig