Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Non-Scary Halloween Outfit Ideas

Halloween is fast approaching and if you're totally unprepared - fear not, you're not alone! Last October, I had the amazing experience of being on holiday in California during the festive season of Halloween. If there's one thing that I've learned from that holiday is that the UK celebrates Halloween pathetically in comparison. Kudos to the U.S for going ALL OUT with not only decorating their landmarks but for really dressing the part also. I spent my Halloween night in Six Flags - an amusement park with some of the biggest roller coasters ever. Perhaps that would be scary enough for some people - with heights that will quite literally make you scream just by looking at them. However, as darkness crept in, so did a series of actors dressed as your worst nightmare. Every corner you turned, you got a scare. Clowns were on stilts so high it made you ashamed to ever complain about walking in heels, zombies were dressed in a year's supply of toilet paper and the occasional unrecognisable scary figure would casually chase you with a handsaw. Yes, it was quite literally terrifying but so, so awesome. 

This year my plans are practically non-existent. In fact, I will most likely be watching Caspar the Friendly Ghost while cradling my bowl of popcorn. However, for those of you with more of a social life than me and a bit more of a Halloween spirit, I've put together a series of 'non-scary' Halloween outfits. Please notice the all important 'non-scary' detail. I thought that these outfits would be perfect for those of you who prefer to let your makeup do all the talking. Alternatively, if your night out is more of a meal date rather than a Haunted House pilgrimage, these outfits would also be ideas to consider. The outfits range from casual to a little more dressed up but either way you will look boo-tiful! (I'm sorry, that was so cliched but I just couldn't help myself.)

Like always, all items are linked in the titles so if you fancy a purchase just click on the title to be re-directed. I am also not sponsored by any of the High Street stores that I have included in this post. 

Outfit 1 


Outfit 2 





Outfit 3


Outfit 4




Outfit 5


Outfit 6






Outfit 7



Outfit 8





Outfit 9


Outfit 10




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig