Friday, 23 October 2015

Topshop / Autumn Outfit Ideas

OK, so, I am finally blogging - for real this time. Unfortunately, unexpected steps backwards in my health meant that I had to take some time to recover further - but, I am here and with a schedule to follow and health that is improving by the day!

One of my goals in my gap year is to really work on my blog and hopefully to start up my own YouTube channel. I am obsessed with watching YouTubers - anyone and everyone. I especially LOVE watching hauls and lookbooks. One of my worries about starting up my own channel would be that I wouldn't have the funds to make the videos that I really want to make. There is nothing that I would love more than to create a video lookbook of outfits of seasonal items that I'd picked from the High Street. However, I don't even have a job at the moment so money is at an all time low - I certainly don't have the money for a pack of chewing gum let alone enough to create a lookbook of outfits. So, I thought the next best thing would be to create a post containing looks that I would put in my lookbook in a photo collage. I have been doing these types of posts for a while and they have always been super popular. I absolutely LOVE making these types of posts because it gives me a good excuse to spend a good chunk of my day scrolling through all the new clothes.

Before I stop rambling on and let you scroll through the outfit ideas that I have put together, I would just like to clarify that I am in no way sponsored by Topshop or any other High Street store when I make these posts, unless I state otherwise. My obsession with fashion means that I voluntarily advertise brands just because I love their items and they're perfect for my outfit ideas. Topshop just so happens to be my store of choice in this post. Anyway, moving on from that small technicality - here are the outfits!

(All item titles are linked directly to the item page on Topshop - making your life easier and my life harder - the things I do, eh!).




Outfit 1


Outfit 2





Outfit 3



Outfit 4





Outfit 5


Outfit 6




Outfit 7 


Outfit 8





Outfit 9



Outfit 10 




PS: Have you entered my giveaway for a chance to win tickets to the Clothes Show Live? Click here to enter!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig