Sunday, 27 December 2015

2016 Bucket List

I thought that instead of writing copious amounts of paragraphs about my year, life and what I want to achieve in the upcoming, 2016 - I would shoot some bullets your way. No, I'm not talking about lethal bullets (you may put your shield down now), I am talking about the trusty bullet points that make everyone's lives simpler. Here's my 2016 bucket list of all the things I want to do, achieve and maintain.



  • Be more spontaneous - stop trying to plan everything in life, go with the flow and see where it takes you. 
  • Stop worrying over small, insignificant things!!
  • Travel, travel, travel. I have a hunger to see more places and scenic views. If I can't afford to go abroad I should at least jump in my car and pop down to see my friends who are living away at Uni in various exciting cities. 
  • Experiment with video blogging. Notice that I said 'experiment' here - I am not totally confident that video blogging will really be my 'thing' so I shall experiment. I won't know unless I give it a proper try! 
  • Make time for relaxing. Although I am on a gap year, time is flying by and I am filling my days with blogging and other productive tasks. While that may not sound like a lot, I am struggling to find the time to even pick up my books! Factoring in some 'me' time is essential. 
  • Be confident in my clothes. This one sounds a little bit weird but sometimes when I choose an outfit it's for 'social ease'. My outfits got a little bit repetitive this year, as I dodged the more 'statement' pieces and opted for my high waisted jeans and a top. Boring! Pass me my UNIF sweater! 
  • Stay happy, healthy and motivated. Since changing my diet, I feel transformed. Sometimes I get cravings to eat a whole box of Krispy Kremes, but I resist knowing that ultimately by body is better without it. I am happier and feel like I have more energy - it's something that I plan to maintain throughout 2016. 
  • Keep blogging! I love blogging but sometimes it seems to difficult to maintain alongside a busy life. However, I am still learning and scheduling time in for regular blog posts is important to me. 2016 should see me being a more active blogger because with every post I publish, I love it even more. 
  • Get 'good' at social media.  It's no secret because I've talked about it before but I pretty much suck at social media. I feel like I should've been born in the 1920's because I simply do not 'get' it. But, I'm making sure that in 2016, I become a social media Queen - I've already started trying - do I get a crown for that? 
  • Exercise! Yawn, you've probably seen this on everyone's bucket list but it's on mine too because we can all be hopeful that in 2016 we'll all have six packs. 
  • Try something new at least every month. This could be small things like trying out a new recipe, book or tv programme. The point is - I want to explore as many new things as possible. 
  • Save money. I am really bad at spending my money as soon as it's in my pocket. Saving would serve me well just before I become a student in September! 
There's probably way more that I can add to my bucket list but I don't want to overwhelm myself with expectations and plans. Roll on 2016 - I hope you will be a friend and not a foe. 2015 - goodbye, you haven't been my favourite friend but you've taught me a lot, so cheers I guess.


Share:

1 comment

  1. Haha getting 'good' at social media is also on my list! I need to utilise twitter more!
    Great list!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig