Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Boohoo Fashion Resolutions / Braving the co-ord









-- I'M WEARING--



We all make New Year's resolutions - whether they're unpublished or announced for all to hear, we've made them. To be honest, we either purposefully forget them come 1st January (because let's face it, they were a little too ambitious in the first place) or we try hard to maintain them and stay proud for months after. I am hoping that my resolutions will remain intact throughout 2016.  This year I made a general '2016 Bucket List' - they were my resolutions compiled with things I want to do. However, it wasn't until I got an e-mail from Boohoo about fashion resolutions that I thought to myself - 'why have I never made one before?'.

Most of us focus our resolutions on diet changes, productive qualities and motivational habits. But why do we forget about fashion and beauty resolutions? Maybe you have been making fashion resolutions ever since you donned an ugly blouse and vowed never to touch something so hideous again, but I for one have never made any - until now! :)

I like to think that I am quite adventurous when it comes to fashion. I own clothes that shine with colours that people would run away from. I pair weirdly shaped garments to create angles and shapes you never thought possible. The point is, although I love wearing jeans and a sweatshirt daily, I try to be adventurous and in general - I am not scared of any fashion 'item'.

However, the 'co-ord' is something that I have never experimented with. Usually I like to mix up my outfit with contrasting pieces on the top and the bottom half of my body. The co-ord does what the title says, 'co-ordinates' - meaning 'matchy matchy'. So, my New Year's Fashion Resolution is to stock my wardrobe up with 'co-ords'. I don't know why I haven't ever purchased a co-ord. I mean, the idea is ingenious. You have an outfit all wrapped up in one and you know it's going to look fabulous.

2016 - I'm braving the co-ord and I think it looks pretty great (I hope you do too).  

What are your fashion resolutions? 

This outfit was featured in my 'Winter Style Lookbook' on my new YouTube channel! Give it a click if you fancy!!


Post in collaboration with boohoo.com. 
Share:

4 comments

  1. I love this co-cord! I don't think I would be brave enough to wear it but I am trying to wear what I like without worrying what people think x


    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole! Yeah,it definitely doesn't matter what people think! Make it one of your resolutions to try out new fashion trends in the New Year, maybe? xx

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog and love it - had to give you a follow! This is such a nice co-ord as looks so stylish yet cosy at the same time, we normally make resolutions that involve our creative/fashion sides as the health and better eating ones almost never work out :)
    Have a happy new year and feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, lovelies! Yes, the co-ord is super cosy! Heading over to your blog now - thanks for the comment! :) x

      Delete

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig