Wednesday, 9 December 2015

New Blog Makeover




If you're new (welcome!) you won't notice my brand new blog layout. I've got to be honest, that makes me cry a little bit, purely because my blog has been transformed and you will never know... I no longer have an average DIY job of a blog template. My old one was made with Blogger's templates and a was personalised with a few customised tweaks by yours truly. While that is all ok and it did the job, after four years of blogging I thought it was time to treat myself - I'm here to stay. I'd love it if you had a little gander on my newly designed blog. I feel like the template has given it a new lease of life after nearly four years of unintentional design neglect. I'll undoubtedly be adding a few pages and making a few tweaks here and there over the next few days but I hope you like the new blog makeover as much as I do!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig