Sunday, 9 July 2017

A new beginning for my blog



I made my blog on New Years Eve, 2012.
That is nearly five years ago.
Five whole years...

A lot has changed since.

In the beginning, no matter what, I always put time aside to blog. It made me feel happy because I love writing and at the time, I had a huge interest in fashion. Five years ago, not a lot of people had a blog - sure, there were still thousands but it wasn't in the millions like it is today. During those five years, I have changed personally in so many ways. As humans, (I assume you're the human species reading this anyway), we change and evolve constantly and that is certainly true for me.

With all that being said, the content on my blog changed with the times. I went through highs and lows of blogging non-stop to not at all. I never fell out of love with blogging, I just found it difficult to press pause on life's events. In addition, 'I Blog The Fashion' turned into blogging about a whole myriad of things.

I'm here again because I want to create a space that I feel proud of. A place on the internet that I can call my own once more. I want to document things that happen in my life and share them - even if I'm the only one reading now.

I Blog The Fashion is special to me.
It has given me opportunities and happiness throughout the years.
I don't want to give up on it because it feels like I'm going through a breakup (and who the hell wants that?!).

Stay tuned for fashion pieces (I have been on a shopping spree one-too-many!), lifestyle rumblings and beauty pieces. All the usual stuff but just at a more regular pace!

It's time for a fresh start!!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig