Diamonds are a girls best friend..well, so
they say. Rings have become increasingly popular, now a single ring isn’t enough
for you to make your fashion statement! Oh no, in todays society a single ring
would be much more of a fashion faux pas – think big!
I
love rings. Rings will take a simple outfit and turn it into a work of
art, giving it edge and style at your fingertips. So, what does 2013 have to
offer? Even more rings!
Rings you should have this season (and their vocab!):
Midi – Self explanatory! This ring is positioned high/middle on your finger!
Link Up – The link up ring links two rings together, it’s a combo of a midi and a
normal ring joined together by a single link!
Status – This is a thin band which can be doubled up! The status is seen as a
love ring! (Cute!)
Knuckleduster – In simple terms the ‘knuckleduster’ is a single ring spread across
several fingers!
Signet – Usually worn on your ‘pinkie’ finger, this is a small ring with a
circular centre, usually with a picture engraved.
Style Tips;
- Don’t search for hours looking for a special branded ‘midi ring’ – why not buy a ring a few sizes too small?
- You may have every finger occupied with a ring but it doesn’t stop there! Stack your rings for a powerful statement!
Fashion icons such as
Rihanna, Rita Ora, Kylie Jenner certainly love their
rings!
*
*
*
Like I mentioned earlier I am a huge fan of
rings! I have a whole box full of them, so I took this opportunity to try out
the 2013 trend!



No comments
Post a Comment