I’d heard of
the charity, most recently from a Made In Chelsea episode where Rosie hosted an
event dedicated to the charity, but I wasn’t really aware of what
they did. I’m so glad that I received the e-mail because it made me realise
that I can make a contribution just by being obsessed with fashion. Breakthrough Breast Cancer targets breast cancer through fashion
and you can help raise the money needed
for the cause! You can do this by either clicking on the banner that I have already uploaded or
by visiting
You can pick out your item of clothing and give 30% of the
sticker price directly to the charity! However, some of the items such as the
River Island bracelets give 100% of the money to the charity! If you’re more
interested in beauty than fashion then why not treat yourself to a Birchbox at
where 30% of the
money that they earn also goes towards Breakthrough Breast Cancer.
I decided to Wear My Support by buying this cute bird design t-shirt from
River Island for £15.00!
With loads of different items to choose from I urge you to
show your support by buying at least one product! Every contribution will help
to raise money for a cause that affects many women in the UK. You can also appear on my blog, showing your
support wearing an item of their clothing on this post!
You Wear Your
Support:
If you want to
appear in this space here all you have to do is follow the instructions below:
For the chance to
appear on my blog:
1. Take a clear
picture of you wearing your purchased item from their shop.
2. Send it
to me at iblogthefashioncontact@gmail.com or tweet me
at @iblogthefashion with the picture! Include
your name and age which will appear underneath your picture showing
your support!
Please note: Not all the requests I receive to appear in the
post will be able to appear here but I
will try my best to get you all in the post!
You can also join in on twitter by following @fashiontargets
and #WearYourSupport.
Additional links that you should check out:
YouTube: