Sunday, 3 December 2017

The Beginnings of Blogmas



Hello.

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! 
Ok, so I will admit it's only the first of December but I'm practically inhaling tinsel in my apartment - I am that festive. Call me Mrs Claus or call me Holly because both are relevant. 

So I don't really want to do another speech on where I've been, why I haven't blogged in a while or how I'm feeling. Although it would be the best thing to do after an absence as long as mine. In my absence, I have simply just been thinking..*deep. 

I want my blog to have a new vision.
A new vibe. 

I was thinking funky, chic, alternative, simple - a bit of everything. 
And then I just got low-key stressed. 

Being creative means that my mind is constantly giving me new ideas which is somewhat fabulous and also far too much to handle. It's sometimes like someone screaming in my own head and the voice is my own - 'NEW IDEA INCOMING'. Ugh please I want to sleep...


Anyway, if any of that even made any sense - I am back. (Haha, the joke is on me because I've said this many times over the past two years but really, I would like to think that I am now.) I want my creative juices flowing even more than they already are and I miss the pressure of having blog posts to pop out into the world. I also miss typing away and chatting to myself in the hopes that someone else will also care/read. 

So what will my blog be? 

Well, let's just wait and see because I have many different thoughts surrounding my blog... for now I'll just do my thing. 

To introduce the first post I thought that I would have a little ramble, let you know that I'm alive and kicking and I've had some sad and some amazing things happen to me this year. But what I envisage for 2018 are all things great. I thought that the best way for me to relaunch my blog (in a sense because I'm not there yet) would be to start 'Blogmas'. I am a very festive freak. I am the opposite of 'The Grinch', I am more of a 'Who'. As part of my festivities, I will be posting blog posts every 2-3 days throughout the month of December. The idea is that from now on - I will be back to my blogging antics. 

I've always worked well under pressure. I want to give myself a timetable and a schedule of what I should be doing for my blog consistently. I think it's too easy to let a blog slip into the distance with all of life's happenings. However, I no longer want to exercise that excuse. So hello friends. 


Welcome to BLOGMAS! 
Even saying that makes me want to dress like a Christmas tree. 

I hope you enjoy this month of blog posts!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig