Since I started my blog I think that my life really has
changed for the better. For me, blogging is more than just a hobby – it’s my
escape and it’s something that I love. But, blogging comes at a price. Although
you can budget, the better your technology and tools, the more you can progress
and add that extra something into your blog posts. That’s why I put together my
personal ‘blogger wishes’ – a small collection of some items that I feel would
benefit me and my blogging…
1.
Apple Magic Mouse – I’ve got a MacBook Pro and
it’s safe to say that without it my world would crumble to pieces. However,
sometimes I do wish that I had a mouse when I’m sitting down at my desk and blogging
with cramped fingers because I’ve been swiping the track pad at lightening
speed for several hours.
2.
Kindle Fire HD Tablet – This Kindle would not
only be a really useful tool for my blogging but it would also be a really
useful tool for my alter-ego life as an AS English Literature student. Being an
English student, there is obviously a hefty amount of reading involved in the
course. I’m a believer in Feng Sui (if you’re unfamiliar with terms such as auras and energy releases when it comes to possessions, you’ll probably not appreciate
what I’m about to say), so as much as I want to extend my literary knowledge, I
have neither the space nor the desire for piles of books around my room. Don’t get
me wrong, I love a new book - the smell,
the crisp pages – but I feel like books are a waste of space and once I finish
I book I very rarely ever pick it back up again to re-read it. That’s why I
love the idea of this Kindle Fire - not only would it store the hundreds of
books that I want to read and access, it also has features that would help my blogging. Much like an iPad, the Kindle Fire allows you to download apps,
listen to music, watch films, browse the Internet and so much more. It would
mean that I could stay connected, send tweets on my journeys and most
importantly, carry around a bookshelf of books at my fingertips!
3.
Post-it Apple Dispenser – Although, to the
untrained eye this might just be a silly little gadget, to many bloggers out
there it is a godsend. I don’t know one blogger who doesn’t use post-it notes –
they’re pretty much a must-have. Thoughts, notes and ideas come firing at you
at the randomest moments and the post-it notes ensure that these ideas don’t
get lost. This dispenser saves the one downside of post-it notes – the faff of separating
the notes and peeling them off. With one swift pull, this dispenser provides you
with a quick service, producing a single post-it note. I told you,
it really is a godsend.
4.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 7 Instant Film Camera – I think
these cameras are super, super adorable. Not only do they have that vintage
feel that I adore, they mark the return of polaroid instamatics (yay). With this
camera I could snap pictures and collage them creatively to create artistic and
fun uploads for fashion, beauty and lifestyle posts. The mini size would be
portable for travelling and would make great souvenirs for when I attend
fashion events etc.


No comments
Post a Comment