In Yesterday's post I blogged about my visit to the N.E.C in Birmingham on Sunday to see the Clothes Show Live. I took so many photos it literally took me hours to edit, cut and upload all of them into each post. In this blog post I'll basically be blogging about the Clothes Show and my little shopping trip and mini splurge, oh and meeting Mr Peter Andre...
In-between the purchasing I came across the car I want and need for a few months' time when I'm lucky enough to finally (and legally) be allowed behind the wheel. The driving age in the UK is seventeen and my birthday is fast approaching with only 8 weeks left to go.
Finally, to round off an amazing day full of fashion, beauty and bargain buys I met Peter Andre. Peter was absolutely lovely and signed the perfume my Mum bought and posed for a quick picture. Although the meeting was fleeting (unintentional rhythmical flow there), Peter really was what you see on TV - a genuine, funny and happy guy with a supportive team of PR and friends travelling with him.
So that's the Clothes Show summed up in just two blog posts. I'd like to say a massive thank you to GoodResults PR for the Press pass, enabling me to attend and experience the Clothes Show for the very first time. I would really recommend going next year if you haven't already been - an awesome show and great for some early Christmas treats and shopping!




No comments
Post a Comment