Emma Stone in Lanvin is a stunning sight to see. I am a super-fan of Emma Stone and I LOVE her ginger locks and her new hairdo! Emma's Lavin's piece is embellished with gold - perfect for the 'Golden Globes' I think you will agree. With no accessories on show, Emma lets her outfit do the talking, keeping it minimalisitc to draw the eye to the garment, and well - her! I love the way that the tie knot around her waist creates a draping, waterfall of fabric that falls to the ground. A different trail from that of a ball gown but a trail nevertheless!
Julianne Moore in Givenchy Haute Couture and Chopard jewellery can only be described as a waterfall of sparkle and glamour. I love the way that Julianne's Givenchy Haute Couture dress goes from light to dark - the contrast breaks up the intensity of the bright silver and dips into midnight.
Kate Hudson is simply breathtaking in her Atelier Versace dress, accessorised with Forevermark jewellery. This Atelier Versace dress is a piece of art and is a masterpiece. I love the cut out panels on the side of the dress and the embellished detailed bars. Giving a skeletal impression, the embellished cut-out bars emphasise shape and create an optical distraction. The all-white colour palette also sports one of S/S15's biggest trends - white!
Lupita Nyong'o looked gorgeous in this Giambattista Valli Couture dress. I love the clustered floral detailing on the bust of the dress and the way that the subtle pleats create an impression of a floral waterfall. Featuring some of S/S15 hottest colours, violet and white, this dress is the essence of new beginnings with its cascading nature!
Katie Holmes picked her Golden Globe outfit perfectly by choosing Marchesa. This deep plum gown introduced to the red carpet by Katie definitely turned heads. Appearing on so many of the 'Best Dressed' lists for Golden Globes, Katie's Marchesa dress was a successful choice. I love the wrap detailing across the ribcage - it creates shape and a focus for a simple but elegant dress.
I LOVE Sienna Miller in Miu Miu! The gown is so haute couture and looks like it was made for a Princess. Embellished with jewels, this golden, silk dress is sophisticated and elegant. I love the tulip-shaped flare of the dress creating dimension and structure. Accessorised with just enough extra sparkle, Sienna has paired her gorgeous Miu Miu gown with gold shoes, a gold clutch and an extra touch of bangles and waterfall, jewelled earrings.
Reese Witherspoon is effortlessly chic in her Calvin Klein Collection choice. Gorgeous as always, Reese trailed her glittering dress around the red carpet proudly. I love her choice of accessories - a simple, band bangle with jewels to compliment her shimmering dress. Careful not to add too much sparkle, the addition of the bangle creates a subtle touch rather than adding a distraction from the dress.
You can only expect one thing from J-Lo - to completely rock the red carpet. Jennifer Lopez can pull absolutely anything off, even if she were wearing a bin bag, she would probably end up on the 'Best Dressed' list somewhere in the world. However, forget bin bags because J-Lo can afford the Princess dresses. Opting for a Zuhair Murad design, she looked stunning and unique on the red carpet of last night's Golden Globes. The design of the dress means that J-Lo can show off some of her best assets without baring too much. The draping arms on the gown create an extra downpour of fabric which only adds to Lopez's fashion statement. The Zuhair Murad dress is beautiful and worn by Jennifer Lopez, it couldn't have had a better model. Accessorised with the best pair of earrings that I have ever seen, J-Lo makes sure that her accessories make a statement. Her shoes, glittering and fabulous, are delicate and subtle while making a statement of their own with their radiating shimmer. With a clutch in hand, J-Lo makes all women on the earth silently sob because not only is she the perfect woman - she also has the perfect wardrobe.
So that concludes another year for the Golden Globes! As you can see I am not really that interested in who won awards and who said what - there's only one thing that I cared about - what they wore. I can't wait for the other Awards Ceremonies that the 2015 calendar has in store, because they showcase some truly beautiful dresses that can only be described as masterpieces. Their intricate construction and thought-out detailing produces some of fashion's greatest haute couture pieces. Made for special occasions and making women feel beautiful, the Golden Globes was the perfect opportunity for some of the world's most famous women to wear some of the world's most prestigious gowns.











No comments
Post a Comment