I’m writing this blog post with the target to show you an
insight into heaven. What I am about to share with you is a fashion haven, it
is heavenly and god-like..For what I am going to share with you is Alexander
McQueen..
*
* (some of McQueen's designs)
I have been a
massive fan of Alexander McQueen from the moment that I first set eyes upon a
design of his. The enriched art of his
designs was like no other fashion designer I had ever come across. The quality,
thought, power and emotion screamed from each collection, garment and every
inch of fabric. In my opinion Alexander McQueen was a fashion genius; he broke
the rules, stretched boundaries and got society to emotionally react to his
collections. So, it was wh I on my recent sixteenth birthday that I received a
gem of a present – ‘Vogue On Alexander McQueen’ by Chloe Fox. Forgive me for
the utmost excitement but this was possibly one of my favourite presents I had ever
received.
(a sneaky peak of the book!)
The book itself is
an exclusive insight into McQueen’s life, his struggles, battles, determination
and an array of photographs showcasing some of his best work.
I would recommend this book for anyone who is even remotely interested in fashion and certainly for those
of you who are fashion obsessed. The book educates you on the life of one of
fashions greatest and most talented designers that will ever grace the earth.
It is an easy read and not too long (approx. 152 pages – including pictures!), but
it still has all the information that you need to know about McQueen. I found
the book super inspirational and engaging and it has increased my adoration for
the designer! I urge you to read this book and any other ‘Vogue On’ designer’s books,
as they are compact, light and factual! And…most importantly this book will
give you an insight into heaven.



No comments
Post a Comment