So I’ve shown you their Golden Globe Awards outfits but
feast your eyes upon these SAG Awards outfits! I am a mega fan of award
ceremonies; the outfits are the only reason I am a fan to be honest, in addition the
concentrated glamour of the events! But the SAG Awards wasn’t all glitz and
glamour this year (ahem, Jen Lawrence’s outfit disaster certainly wasn’t!) but that’s half the
fun right? I’ve picked out a handful of my favourite outfits from the attendees!
Anne Hathaway embraces her darker side for the SAG Awards
with an all-black colour scheme going on! I love how Anne pulls off this look!
Let’s face it, not many of us can pull off such a powerful shade as black
without looking washed out..( yet alone go head-to-toe in it!). Gorgeous
Jimmy Choo shoes add to the statement that screams from Giambattisa Valli’s
S/S gown.
Jennifer Garner wears a strapless Oscar de la Renta gown (pre-autumn/winter 2012-13), sparkling
with many sequins, Garner looks truly elegant!
Amanda Seyfried looks like a gorgeous tidal wave in this Zac
Posen number! I adore Amanda’s outfit, she has the whole look mastered! Her
hair sports the aquatic flow, with her contrasting blonde ripples of curls flowing
down her blue marine dress and accessorizing elegantly with a statement Schwartz
pendant.
Nicole Kidman wears one of my all-time favourite designers,
Miss Vivienne Westwood! This enchanting number, encrusted with floral pattern
and a little sparkle here and there, brings high fashion at its best!
Kiernan Shipka looks like a Princess in this Oscar de la
Renta dress! The innocent baby pink and the royal silver shoes would give
Cinderella some competition at the ball! I love the way that Kiernan lets the
outfit do the talking with minimalistic accessorizing and the touch of some petite earrings!
Jenifer Lawrence has snapped this dress right off the
catwalk! The dress first made its appearance in Christian Dior’s catwalk show
just last week! The dress is to die for, accessorised (glamorously!) with a
diamond necklace!
and the moment they've all been talking about...
Despite Lawrence’s major wardrobe malfunction, she kept her
cool as her dress literally fell to pieces! Nevertheless the dress is still
amazing (as is Jen!).
Who doesn’t love Marion Cotillard’s Dior dress?! Dynamic folds are just the beginnings of what
makes this gown so marvelous! The colour blocking of the calming white and
statement, bold blue makes Marion’s outfit daring – but she totally pulls it
off!

Lea Michelle goes super girly in this head-to-toe pink,
Valentino dress! Accessorizing with some dangly earrings (did I mention they’re
also pink?), Lea graces the awards with style! Not my favourite outfit from the
SAG Awards but no denying it’s gorgeous all the while!
So, what do you think? I personally loved the outfits from this years SAG Awards! Now just the count down to what the Oscars brings, right? (Less than a month to go by the way!).








No comments
Post a Comment